Tuesday 31 March 2009

Idiots in Golfs and kamikaze bus drivers

Golf salesmen must target morons.

They're in the top three car models for nearly killing me. Last night some tw*t pulled in with his tinted windows up and music blaring. He was so careless in the maneuver that I just knew he was going to open his car door without looking. And I was right.

It wouldn't have been so bad except that he swore at me as if it was my fault. Sigh.

When it comes to the vehicles most likely to kill me though buses are keeping hold of the top spot with remarkable tenacity. Pulling out without indicating, pulling out when I'm halfway through overtaking them, bendies swinging their bottoms out at alarming moments. Bus drivers do it all. I almost respect their sheer lack of compassion for their fellow man.

At least van drivers occasionally leer a bit as they threaten my life.

Well a girl likes to be noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment