Wednesday 3 February 2010

The bing is BACK

Last night I was back with a bell and I was determined to use it.

I cruised through the night daring pedestrians to step out and let me let loose. It took a couple of miles but I got lucky with a ninja pedestrian on her mobile. She started to step out....

Bing! Bing! Bing! Bing!

Yeah, that's right baby, I'm coming down the road fast and you're not on a crossing. I'll attempt not to hit you if you do end up stepping out there but this is to let you know that I exist and am painful when met at high speed.

She started a bit, gave me a filthy look and her Ugg boot retreated back to the kerb from whence it came.

I felt victorious. The bing is BACK!


4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!

    I came right to the website so I will definitely register as having read this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous!

    You shall be on my direct users analytic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chortled reading this.

    The boyfriend got me a pretty new bell for Christmas (which I'd chosen)...but also couldn't bear to part with my original little ding-ding...so now I have two bells...one ring-ring and one ding-ding (it may be more of a ping-ping).

    I like to stop behind people walking along cycle lanes (whilst on mobile phone or with headphones in) and give a nice loud ping and ding...a little cruel I know.

    ReplyDelete