Tuesday 2 March 2010

The downside of sunshine

I came in obscenely early this morning and it was lovely.

The sky was a hazy blue, the traffic was fairly light and I was in short leggings for the first time in what seems like an age.

The sun came up and WHAM!

I had actually forgotten just how bright the sun can be. Right in the eyes going over the hill in Acton.

The weather's been so bad in the last couple of months I'd completely forgotten about the perils of the sun. Luckily my new contacts mean I can put the smoked lenses into my cycling glasses and be fine but I was, of course, in my normal glasses this morning. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I will look all smug now as I wore my sunglasses! It was lovely today, a collegue who drives told me he was jealous as we left to head home!

    ReplyDelete