Monday 13 September 2010

The Hyde Park Posse

Slow down!

It's a public park, not a speedway for goodness' sake. I'm getting really tired of swerving to avoid the berks who seem to think the cycle lane through HydePark is a race track. I think it's irresponsible and rude.

This morning I was, yet again, nearly hit by someone overtaking a rival and completely misjudging my speed and distance from him. If it was a road you wouldn't do it, so why do it in a cycle lane?

On my way home I often have to completely leave the cycle lane and move into the pedestrian area to avoid the 'hunting packs' of w***ers cycling at speed across the whole lane and desperately jostling for position. It's just sad.

Hyde Park should be the highlight of my commute but it's being ruined by inconsiderate nobbers.

Anyhoo, on with the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment